Page 1 of 1

LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2026 11:26 am
by sean.bonner
Curious if anybody has these?! Would love to hear them again

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2026 4:55 pm
by Tthip
sean.bonner wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2026 11:26 am Curious if anybody has these?! Would love to hear them again
Of course. It may take me a minute, but what’s the best way to get them to you?
IMG_0216.jpeg

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2026 12:05 pm
by sean.bonner
How about you upload everything you have? LOL jk
I mean, email can work ?
But if you post a link here somehow, maybe others can enjoy.

If not, if you email them, I'll post them here for others. :mrgreen:

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2026 7:11 pm
by Naga
I'm not sure I remember what the Right Whale is, but We Are The Next Us is excellent. I'd love to hear them both again!

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:00 pm
by Tthip
I didn’t forget about this. It should still be coming.
I was traveling most of the summer and now my PC spinning hard drive crashed about 4 weeks ago. I sent it out to see if it could be repaired and it is a total lost cause they told me. I lost so, so much- my fault totally.
But when my new Mac arrives (my 1st one) I should have at least these tunes backed up from the cloud - I am almost positive.
But man, I lost 15 years of some stuff….And I am sure some of it was never in circulation.

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:45 pm
by sean.bonner
Tthip wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:00 pm I didn’t forget about this. It should still be coming.
I was traveling most of the summer and now my PC spinning hard drive crashed about 4 weeks ago. I sent it out to see if it could be repaired and it is a total lost cause they told me. I lost so, so much- my fault totally.
But when my new Mac arrives (my 1st one) I should have at least these tunes backed up from the cloud - I am almost positive.
But man, I lost 15 years of some stuff….And I am sure some of it was never in circulation.
Well, i appreciate the update.

However, as per the "Uncirculated" stuff... Maybe you learned a valuable lesson about community sharing :) (sarcasm.... kind of....)
If its recovered, make sure to send everything my way so this doesn't happen again! lol

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:51 pm
by Tthip
sean.bonner wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:45 pm However, as per the "Uncirculated" stuff... Maybe you learned a valuable lesson about community sharing :)
Yeah. i know. I know. :(
But I was given audio/video stuff I was asked not to share and recorded stuff I had yet to share.
Gotta keep that trust…..

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:05 pm
by sean.bonner
There's gotta be a statute of limitations on this lol

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:58 pm
by rocketsan22

Re: LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:21 pm
by rocketsan22
did that link work?