LF - The Right Whale and We Are The Next Us
Moderator: Moderators
- sean.bonner
- Hipbase Staff

- Posts: 7794
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:50 pm
- Location: Ottawa, ON
Curious if anybody has these?! Would love to hear them again
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
- Tthip
- The Last Recluse
- Posts: 7080
- Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:05 pm
- Location: in a Wheatfield
- Contact:
Of course. It may take me a minute, but what’s the best way to get them to you?sean.bonner wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2026 11:26 am Curious if anybody has these?! Would love to hear them again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Dana
- sean.bonner
- Hipbase Staff

- Posts: 7794
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:50 pm
- Location: Ottawa, ON
How about you upload everything you have? LOL jk
I mean, email can work ?
But if you post a link here somehow, maybe others can enjoy.
If not, if you email them, I'll post them here for others.
I mean, email can work ?
But if you post a link here somehow, maybe others can enjoy.
If not, if you email them, I'll post them here for others.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
- Tthip
- The Last Recluse
- Posts: 7080
- Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:05 pm
- Location: in a Wheatfield
- Contact:
I didn’t forget about this. It should still be coming.
I was traveling most of the summer and now my PC spinning hard drive crashed about 4 weeks ago. I sent it out to see if it could be repaired and it is a total lost cause they told me. I lost so, so much- my fault totally.
But when my new Mac arrives (my 1st one) I should have at least these tunes backed up from the cloud - I am almost positive.
But man, I lost 15 years of some stuff….And I am sure some of it was never in circulation.
I was traveling most of the summer and now my PC spinning hard drive crashed about 4 weeks ago. I sent it out to see if it could be repaired and it is a total lost cause they told me. I lost so, so much- my fault totally.
But when my new Mac arrives (my 1st one) I should have at least these tunes backed up from the cloud - I am almost positive.
But man, I lost 15 years of some stuff….And I am sure some of it was never in circulation.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Dana

